Posted by : Unknown Monday, September 13, 2010

It's a Sunday as I type this and I'm supposed to be in my bed, in my room, watching the travel channel and/or Nat Geo Adventure. But... my mum has took control of my room and is watching some home videos sent from America by our relatives, leaving me in her room, in front of the PC, trying to figure out what to do.

Good thing one of my favourite bands, the Saturdays, have a new telly show out. It's called the Saturdays 24/7. I tried to find a torrent I could download [darn, living outside the UK is tough, tough, tough, esp if you have a billion bands that are sooo huge in the UK but not so big in Asia. Darnit]. Good thing there's Youtube. Ahhh.. a saviour.

And so, for my sake, behold! The Saturdays 24/7 episode 1... in four parts.. from Youtube. Woot Woot.

What a great Sunday....=)



- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -