Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Am listening to Vertical Horizon right now and it totally slipped my mind that I wasn't able to blog about my adventure!

Here goes...

Was surfing the ticketnet website (my day isn't complete without checking if there are new tickets available for upcoming concerts here in MNL) and I came upon the Vertical Horizon concert.

Immediately IMed my concert buddy, and he was game to watch =)
Called the ticket hotline and reserved 2 tickets for upper A (this isn't the front block), but we were front row -- albeit not in the center area.

A colleague of mine happened to drop by my computer and saw that I was arranging for the tickets. She called up another colleague and convinced 2 of their friends to go with them in the concert. Funnily enough, my teammate also learned that I was going to the concert and also wanted to watch.

So, the next day, we got tickets -- row A seats 1-6 of upper Box A area 302.

Only prob was my teammate had a different seat reservation -- i believe area 301, seat 7-8 row D.

The day after that, he was able to exchange his tickets for the ones beside us. So now we occupied Upper Box A area 302 row A seats 1-8. Fun, huh?

So, day of the concert. December 7th, 2007.

Plans of leaving work at exactly 6pm was thwarted since there was this user from London who needed attended to.

Ended up leaving the building at 6.15pm and traffic was hellish! It took us an hour and a half to get to the venue.. Yes... that long. We arrived at the Araneta Coliseum at around 7.45pm.

Sheryl was feeling like we were in the amazing race.. Wanting to beat the time because she wanted to watch the front act, a local band called Rivermaya.

We were able to see a few of Rivermaya's set while eating overpriced Wendy's takeout that we had for dinner.

Jamie Kennedy was also there. He was funny.

Then a LOT of waiting before Vertical Horizon came in.

They started playing at around 9.30pm and the show started around 10.45

Nice yeah?

I don't really remember the setlist but i'll probably edit this post once I do remember -- IF i do remember :P

Off to bed now...

2 Responses so far.

  1. Waaa! I didn't know that they were here. =(

  2. Sayang kadz, you could've watched rin! :P

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -