Posted by : Unknown Friday, May 2, 2008

OMG so many foreign acts are coming to MNL!

Vanessa Carlton at the Ayala Malls on May 9-11. Er... dunno if I'll watch since I might have weekend plans to go out of Manila. If that weekend plan won't push through then I'm definitely going to Vanessa Carlton. It's FREE of charge [if you have the Ayala card, of course]. How cool is that?
James Blunt on May 19 -- dunno if I'll watch. It depends on my budget.
The Click Five on May 30th -- SOOOOO STOKED for this. I postponed my London trip for a week just to watch this concert :P Secured my tickets last March [excited??]
Daughtry -- sometime in July. Gosh. I hope I get tickets.
Paramore -- rumoured rumoured.
Alicia Keys on Aug 5 -- dunno if I'll watch :)
Panic at the Disco on Aug 14 -- i will deffo watch, just need to secure tickets by Tuesday, May 6th, perhaps.

Oh My. I can't wait for them. They'll be new concert adventures [if i find the money to pay for them].

On another note, I am going off to another adventure. I am going to England on June and won't be returning till July. How cool is that? I hope to post some experiences/photos when I've got them around :P

My life has been quite boring lately. I haven't found myself some new adventures.

Oh wait. Last weekend [April 26th], I went to Fort Santiago, Intramuros, and just walked around the ancient wall. Downside? I left my camera! Shit.
I also went to SM Mall of Asia [MOA for those of you who don't know it] and watched U2 3D. Awesome, awesome show. For those of you who still hasn't watched this, go and do so to experience [an almost] U2 concert experience. Quite a hefty price to pay P500 for MOA, but well worth it.
Did you know that there were also fireworks at 7pm around the Bay area behind MOA at the time? I watched it too, 'twas awesome.
And did I mention that I forgot my camera when all this was happening? Another shit moment.

April 27th -- Gossip Girl marathon. Did I mention that this tv show is also awesome??? Definitely something worth watching.

Recent addictions for the month: cosmetics. Just bought myself some goodies from MAC's Fafi collection since I love all things cute. Can you blame me if I bought them for the packaging? Oh, may I add that I love the quality of their products as well. If i'm not too lazy to post then I might as well post FOTDs and product reviews and make this blog alive. =)

I am also trying to sell some mineral makeup. So buy if you can! haha.

Gotta run, will post more updates soon =)

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -