Posted by : Unknown Thursday, October 16, 2008

When she's got a million things she wants and not all the money that she needs.



Yesterday, I couldn't resist my temptation and got me another book from the used bookstore. It's "The Devil Wears Prada", book edition. It cost me only $2 for the book. Quite cheap, yeah?

But if I look at my previous purchases [ie books], it seems that I don't have a hell of a lot of time to finish all of them, but I still want more and more books! Eyurgh.

Curses.

You could help me get more books by giving me a "Smooch" through bookmooch, my bio is: rubs917

You could also browse my inventory if you wish to get any of my books :) Those points could add up and I could mooch more books [ones that I haven't read yet] from other people :)

Gotta go... Still have other stuff to do.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -