Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, December 31, 2008

May 09 give us more events, cool movies, and anything else under the sun..

Here's a sneak peek of what to expect from me from '09:

1. Book reviews --> I've currently joined an online book club and it has a 24 book challenge to finish in '09. Being such a slow reader, this is a tough one for me but i hope i'll manage. I'll try to review new books that I finish and post them here :)

2. Movie reviews --> I don't really go out to watch movies often but hey, i'll try to update soon.

3. Concert/Play/Musical reviews --> My favourite. I absolutely LOVE going to concerts and plays. Watch out for it soon :)

4. Album reviews --> So okay, I'm biased with the international pop acts :)

Have a happy '09 everyone. Any plans to come for the year?

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -