Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 30, 2009

Apologies for the late posting -- I haven't been progressing much in my Book/Telly Shows/Movie reviews. Probably because I haven't even finished watching a new movie or telly series in a while.

Last night, I got home early and popped on Medical Investigation Season 1 on DVD. I only got to watch the first episode, but it is so addictive, I am saddened that this series has been cancelled.



First aired in 2004 [and sometime 2005, 2006, I think in Star World], this telly series focuses on a team of doctors who specialize in infectuous diseases that may turn into full-blown epidemics. Think House MD meets CSI. This team is usually the only doctors who could run tests on the quarantined patients and represent the NIH [National Institute of Health].

I'm kind of surprised that this telly series didn't receive a huge following, but I'm a huge fan and if you see this DVD, go and watch it! :) It's one of those shows that makes me think. :)

I'll post more reviews of the episodes/whole series once I get to finish the other 19 episodes so till then :)

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -