Posted by : Unknown Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yesterday, I finally made a 5 minute trek from my office to the newly-opened Fully Booked branch in Greenbelt 5 during our lunch break.

The bookstore is huge and I found a lot of the titles that I wanted to get -- some I've only seen when I was in England but didn't get to buy since books [and everything else] is expensive there.

My head was totally reeling and I couldn't decide!

At the end, I ended up with nothing. I didn't walk out with a huge smile on my face and a huge plastic bag of books. Nada. Non. I just thought about Mount TBR in my room, my mom's room and my shelves at the basement and I realized -- "I've got to get lessons on how to speed read."

So.. I'm starting to sort through Mount TBR and hopefully I'll end up reducing the mountain to a small hill before I start acquiring some more.

I'll really miss the comfort of this Makati office. So sad that we're moving to another building in a month or so's time. *sigh*

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -