Posted by : Unknown Friday, February 27, 2009

Phew. I finally got the time to post another review. Have been absolutely busy for the past few days with training and with work.

So, I'm posting my review for Shopaholic Abroad by Sophie Kinsella.


It picks up where the previous book left off. Becky is now happily in a relationship with Luke Brandon [drool], but this time, Luke's going off to New York to expand his business and he's inviting Becky to go with him!

That means she'll have more shopping choices -- Barney's, Macy's, you name it! And just when you thought that she's trying to keep her finances in track.

Becky then goes back in her previous pattern of shopping excessively and thinking that the dollar is soo much smaller in value as compared to her pounds. She ends up in massive debt again and her relationship with Luke is on the rocks.

But all is fair in the end... I don't really want to post much on what happens in the book -- read it for yourself, I swear it is one great read [well, for me anyway] and it made me squeal in delight as I was reading the last parts of the book. *sigh*
Again, I want my own Luke Brandon.

Overall, I'll rate this book another 4/5. Biased again :P

My copy is a trade paperback which I've bought from Powerbooks some time ago. Definitely a keeper! :D

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -