Posted by : Unknown Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gawd.

My internet at home is such a hassle. I totally hate it. Dialup sucks, PLDT sucks because they don't have the necessary lines in my area. Ugh. I can't believe I'm stuck in the dinosaur age of dialup internet!

Anyway, moving on -- Last Friday, I got awesome VIP passes to the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus event in Market Market. Not only that, I got a chance to meet the band after the concert, the VIP pass comes with free meet & greets. Yaay!

The concert was good although in the first song, there was obviously some trouble with the microphone -- the intro and first two lines of the song "You Better Pray" were not heard by the people at the back. Tsk Tsk. I thought there was supposed to be a soundcheck to correct those kinds of issues.

As I write this, I am currently moving my files from the digicam to the computer for backup -- which reminds me, I need to get myself a DVD-Writer to backup what's in my external HDs... I am a very OC girl who believes in backing up the backups :D

Just a while ago, I managed to catch U2 perform in Good Morning America. They have a new album out so they're promoting it.
Gawd. I never really realized how GOOD this band was until a few months ago.

I'm currently watching the MTV of "Elevation" -- one of my favourite U2 songs :P Even though some of the lyrics don't make sense -- "A mole, digging up a hole...." I still love it. =)

Gotta go get ready to meet my friends in Glorietta in a few mins. tah! :D

**apologies for the lack of photos -- my slow internet won't allow it! gah!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -