Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm playing The Moffatts songs over and over again in my iPod.

Why can't it not be the '90s anymore? Back when boy bands are in, telly shows were still dubbed in English, and everything seems to be so much simpler?

The good old days.

I'm typing this on behalf of a rainy Wednesday afternoon, as I sit here in front of my computer, trying to look all busy. I have a mountain of work but my mind keeps wandering away.

I want to go to the bookstore. I want to pick up a book that I don't need just for the saking of getting it. I want to go to the shoe store. I want to pick up a new pair of shoes to uplift my spirits.
I NEED to get a USB LAN for my laptop as well.

3 weeks till my trip abroad. Woohoo. I can't wait.

Nearly 4 hours to go before I get a chance to listen to a chapter in an audio book I'm "reading" again. Or better yet, I could start listening again now. Multitasking has always been a god-send.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -