Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 7, 2009

Davao 2009!

Two weekends ago, I had a chance to go over to Davao. It was a 3day-3night trip. Our itinerary are as follows:

May 22 09:
- 7pm -- depart Manila for Davao via CebuPac
- 9pm -- arrive in Davao.

May 23 09:
- 7am -- very early call to Crocodile Park for our Wild Water Rafting Adventure.
- 5pm -- arrived back to the city;
- 7pm -- dinner at the bbq place beside Croc Park
- 8pm -- Jack's Ridge

May 24 09:
- 8am -- off to Malagos Bird Park
- Philippine Eagle Sanctuary
- Eden Nature Park
- mass at Assumption Church
- shopping for souvenirs -- pomelos & durian candy

May 25 09:
- Paradise Beach Resort, Samal Island
- Aldevinco Shopping Center [shopping for souvenirs]
- Outland Adventure Zipline [longest zipline in Davao]
- SM Davao for merienda/early dinner
- Davao International Airport. 730pm departure via CebuPac

I'm currently posting photos via multiply now. Will upload more details in a separate post once done! :)

**I know I'm currently behind on my book blog but bear with me, I haven't been reading that much though I'm desperately trying to catch up!

One Response so far.

  1. That's great because you really have a real fun in davao. well rafting is one of my favorite in davao. i already tried it many times already.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -