Posted by : Unknown Monday, December 7, 2009



The 2010 Historical Fiction reading challenge is hosted by http://theroyalreviews.blogspot.com/

Now, seeing that I've signed up for a bazillion other reading challenges before and never really seemed to finish one yet, I thought I'd give this a try as some of my other TBR books are historical fiction! Plus, I seem to have a knack of reading them as it gives me a glimpse of history :) Also, it'll be nice to interact with other bloggers who are joining this challenge!

Since I am a slow reader, I am gunning for the Curious level -- read three books.

Challenge will run from January 1, 2010 until December 31, 2010.

I could probably do this in conjunction with the other challenges :) That's it for now!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -