- Back to Home »
- Priorities, Priorities.
Posted by : Ruby Escalona Sunday, February 7, 2010
Hello! I've been currently out in the blogging world because my real life suddenly caught up with me recently and I have yet to catch up with a whole load of things to do. Month-end just finished at work, so I've got some more spare time, and do not do 10-14hour shifts at the office.
So, what's been keeping me busy from blogging aside from work? Let's see.
1) There's numerous concerts that kept me extremely busy! Jan 27th for Boys Like Girls and February 6th for the Musicfest!
2) Theatre - just seen RENT and it was awesome!
3) I'm planning a new blog to chronicle my fangirly moments. That's to differentiate this blog from the other one. Less cluttered that way.
4) I've just booked another theatre ticket for myself and mum this March and planning THREE trips to travel out for a holiday. Oh.My.Gosh.
5) I am now averaging less than 6hours of sleep everyday. I try to keep up with reading my books, the blogs, and tweets. Oh! Living in the digital age.
So, there. A brief apology and explanation of why I've been out for the past 2 weeks.
I was sooo busy I wasn't able to make my IMM post for 2 weeks too.
Need tips guys. How do you manage to cram all of your interests and necessities [sleep, work, travel time] in 24 hours a day? I wish I could re-enroll in my time management course at work! My to-do list on my organizer is now 2 pages long!!!