Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I know I haven't blogged in the loooongest time! Life has been extremely hectic for me on the work front, and it has been hell sometimes. I haven't even finished a book or a telly series in a long time!

Anyhoo, just wanted to share my new obsession: British band One Night Only [ONO]. Fronted by George Craig [who also happens to be Emma Watson's beau], I'm loving their style, and of course, their music!
Britpop at its finest! teehee! They're currently an Indie band and their new single "Say You Don't Want It" will be out next week! Wheee!!! The album will be out at the last week of August 2010 too.

I'll leave you with a video of Say You Don't Want It. Love. Love. Love.

Did you guys see the twist at the end? Loving this video!! And the band.. and everything else in between! teehee!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -