So we have this secret santa gift giving at the office and the final event for our Christmas party would be a Christmas wishlist! So, without further adeu, I am listing down a list of things I would like to receive for this Christmas :) So, Secret Santa mummy or daddy, if you're reading this, this would serve as your guide!
1. Pledges for my travels please -- monetary values are more than welcome :) I need this to purchase more plane tickets on sale or for my pocket money!
2. A set of aqua shoes/socks -- for a nature trip to Palawan and Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia in 2011.
3. A set of hiking sandals -- for a nature trip to Palawan and Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia in 2011.
4. Hotel vouchers abroad or anywhere in the Philippines [except Manila]!
5. A North Face backpack that I can use for handcarry luggage and for backpacking around Asia/Europe/America/Australia in the future.
1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl -- because I love YA and paranormal books
2. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris -- such a cute concept! And I <3 animals too, so there.
3. The Guardians of Ga'Hoole set by Kathryn Lasky. All books, because I love these owlsies.
4. The TinTin books - by Herge. Because my auntie gave some books to me when I was younger and I want to collect these!
5. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Another YA Paranormal find.
6. Elixir by Hilary Duff. Well, I used to like Hilary Duff when I was younger and I want to read her book.
7. Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling. I'm such a loser. I'm hoping for a cheap copy of this to come out but I haven't found one yet!!
8. Soulless by Gail Carriger. Victorian London & Vampires - what more could I ask for?
9. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. The cover is perfect, and what drew me to the book in the first place
10. Gone by Lisa McMann. Because the plot seems amazing.