Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's currently October 31st as I type this. My cat is going wild outside for some unknown reason [perhaps she is seeing ghosts or ghouls or whatever?], my mum went out to visit my grandma's grave as part of the tradition of All Saint's/Soul's Day and I'm at home, having a readathon and a tv marathon of some scary tv shows and movies.

Right now I'm reading "Wish You Were Dead" by Todd Strasser and watching "Harper's Island" on DVD. Since I'm alone, I'm dead scared but hey, it's the whole spirit of Hallowen, right?

I wanted to stay at home and continue my scarefest but sadly, I've got work and it's only a PH holiday tomorrow, not a UK holiday. But oh well.

Surprisingly, I'm loving the horror/thriller genre of books!! And for some reason, I feel very brave whenever it's Halloween that I tend to dive in this genre! teehee! Oh well, back to regular programming now. Hopefully I'd have done finishing a book after this so I can post some reviews!

Which reminds me -- I haven't done an In My Mailbox for the past x number of months! Eeep!!!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I’m giving away a Chuck Palahniuk novel next week. perhaps you might be interested to join.

    http://melikesart.blogspot.com/2010/11/birthday-giveaway-sali-na.html

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -