Posted by : Unknown Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features bought, borrowed, or received books as well as other cool stuff from the mail.

Bought:
Was in the mall with my friends for a travel expo and a fireworks show after and I couldn't resist the urge to drop by my favourite used bookstore chain. I walked out with this:
The Truth About Diamonds by Nicole Richie. I wanted to get this full price, but as I always say, "every book I could possibly want, I could eventually purchase at a discounted price".

I also saw a book about the two princes in the tower by Robin Maxwell [which I didn't get because it was a bit too battered for the price] and a hardbound Stephen King "Under the Dome" book, which I also didn't get because it was quite expensive, and I'm not entirely sure if I could stick reading the doorstop of the book that it is.


So, what did you get in your mailboxes? :)

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -