Posted by : Unknown Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features bought, borrowed, or received books as well as other cool stuff from the mail.


I'm actually waiting for my PC to finish it's disk cleanup so I have some extra time to post a blog today :)


So, here's what I got for the past x months of book buying.


Borrowed from friends:

Princess Diaries # 2: Take Two by Meg Cabot.
The 39 Clues - Agent's Handbook
The 39 Clues # 11: Vesper's Rising by Gordon Korman, Rick Riordan, Peter Lerangis & Jude Watson [review coming up soon]


Bought: 
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - for a friend
So Yesterday - Scott Westerfield
Son of the Witch - Gregory Maguire

And a few other books for my friend [forgot the titles ha ha]


From my favourite Bargain Bookstore:


Wake by Lisa McMann - review coming up soon
A Great & Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
Rebel Angels - Libba Bray
The Sweet Far Thing - Libba Bray
Patience Princess Catherine
Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follet

Also saw Uglies by Scott Westerfield available at the bargain bookstore but resisted getting it! ^_^ I'm saving up for something BIG! :) 

So, that's about all the books I could remember getting within the past few month. What's in your mailbox? :)

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -