Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I am a weekend warrior. I love going out every single weekend and trying to make the most of it. This is something I was not able to do much when I was back home in Manila. This will be a monthly series wherein I will present how much I have spent and where I've been to. I will post it as soon as the first weekend is up, updating it every single week until the month is up. Good concept, eh?

This is to show everyone that travel can be cheap and your time can be spent wisely, even if you have a 9-5 job, like I do. You don't need to quit your job and travel the world. With a lot of balance and savings, you can enjoy your life and stability of earning a fixed amount every single month.

Activities below are just for 1 person - I travel with my boyfriend, mostly :)


SEPTEMBER 2014 WEEKEND WARRIOR BREAKDOWN


Amount Activity (all for 1 person) Location Date
8.5 Disney Parking - Animal Kingdom Orlando, FL 1-Sep
20 Dinner for two - Cracker Barrel  Orlando, FL 1-Sep
4 Root beer Float - Animal Kingdom Orlando, FL 1-Sep
8.5 Universal Parking Orlando, FL 6-Sep
11 Butterbeer Treats Orlando, FL 6-Sep
13 Dinner at Cracker Barrel Daytona, FL 6-Sep
6.25 Lunch at CiCis Jacksonville, FL 7-Sep
10 Beer School - Budweiser Brewery Jacksonville, FL 7-Sep
3 Entrance to Park Jekyll Island, GA 13-Sep
3.825 Georgia Sea Turtle Center (Groupon) Jekyll Island, GA 13-Sep
8.5 Jekyll Island Tram Tour (LivingSocial) Jekyll Island, GA 13-Sep
10 Lunch at Jekyll Island Jekyll Island, GA 13-Sep
29 Trapeze Lesson (Livingsocial) Middleburg, FL 14-Sep


September 1, 2014, Monday (Labour Day Holiday)
Universal Studios, Orlando, FL

One Response so far.

  1. Jissa says:

    Really nice information you had provided here. And i wanna appreciate within this. Thank you for providing this information

    Frigate Logistics & Movers Pte Ltd

    Movers in Singapore

    Van Rental Singapore

    Relocation Companies in Singapore

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -