Apologies for our absence - Peter and I have been busy trying to recover from our Philippines/New York trip and just recently, over the Easter holidays, we came back from Atlanta! Aside from that, I got really busy with other projects, such as planning my Financial Independence and side hustles! Oh, and I finally finished this blog after our Europe trip. Busy, busy!
Peter might be back to tell you more about our adventures, but so far here's a breakdown of our expenses. Everything in the breakdown is per person, split between two people (we're a couple)
- Gas: our main form of transportation is driving. For 3 days of sightseeing & from driving from Jax to Atlanta
- $50.50 each
- $79 each for the Atlanta CityPass (to be reimbursed by Arrival+)
- $11 each for the Atlanta Skyview (via Groupon)
- Total: $89
- $ 80 - We had lunch at Golden Corral when we were driving to Atlanta, then ate at food trucks or cheaper food joints for dinner.
- Others (Souvenirs, etc):
- $31.25 - That's a lot of money for souvenirs. It's mostly from me though. I got crazy at the World of Coke (its expensive but cute), and also had to get the quintessential magnets that I bring home to our souvenir pile.
- $72 - For two nights (split with the boyfriend), at a Best Western near the airport. It was one of the cheapest we could get (was too cheap to use points to redeem for a short stay such as this).
- Total spent: $323.75 ($244.75 once the Arrival+ points kick in)