Posted by : Ruby Escalona Saturday, October 17, 2015
|I already have a Roadmap..to my food bowl behind me!|
If you are interested in following more of my adventures, you can do so on Facebook, Twitter, on Instagram or you can email me here.
The 24 Hour Readathon gives me a chance to read all the books I want in a span of 24 hours. Now, I'm a very active dog and I like to play with my dad so I'll take a
|Me and dad reading Orson Welles's Last Movie|
I'll post all my updates on this link (boo my parents don't want me to create new pages for them) - so here's an introductory meme.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from sunny Jacksonville, Florida.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Roadmap by Roadtrip Nation - mainly because I need to only read 50 pages in it. Woof!
Another book is Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between, because you know, it's a cute book.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My doggie treats, crumbs that my parents left behind, cereal, bread, oooh a lot of them. With these doggie eyes, my parents can't resist anything I ask for.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I was adopted from the Humane Society by my parents, and was a stray dog. My dad was patient enough to train me and both parents loved me, and I now love my new home and am spoiled to bits. Most people say I look like an ewok, from the Star Wars movies. Do I?
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I haven't participated in the readathon yet, but my mom had, on several occasions, when she was still living in Manila. My parents are busy with a guest renting out our spare room today so I'll sneak in their room and read while they're distracted!