Posted by : Unknown Thursday, April 28, 2011

Because my shelves are overflowing and I need to have a new selection of books, I'm going to list down all the books I'd like others to read/appreciate since I'm not going to read them any more.

For me, life is too short to read all my book collections again - so I'm weeding down the ones I'm keeping to those that I really love.

So without further adieu, below are books I'm willing to swap with. If you're interested in any of the books below, feel free to leave a comment below with a book you can swap with. This offer is valid only to Manila residents who can meet up with me. Apologies but I don't have the budget to send books abroad or within the area via courier.

I will update this list as soon as I have other books that I'll let go of :)

Wishlist - any YA/paranormal/fantasy fiction that I haven't read and would love to read. Just state the title of the book you wish to swap something with :)

Books for Swap:

1. Amazing Grace - Tara FT Sering. Almost-new condition.
2. Wish You Were Dead - Todd Strasser [Hardcover]. Almost-new condition.
3. The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan [TP]. Good condition.
4. Bridget Jones Diary - Helen Fielding. Okay condition. [yellowed pages though]. MMP
5. Lord of the Rams: The Greatest Story Never Told - Ronan Smith. Good condition. [You could get this for free]
6. Cause Celeb - Helen Fielding. Okay condition. [yellowed pages though]. MMP

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -