Posted by : Unknown Thursday, January 15, 2009




Wheee!!!

I finally got my hands on the live DVD of one of my favourite bands in the world, Boyzone! :)

I watched it for two straight days and it made me reminisce so much about the Boyzone 2008 tour which I was soo blessed and happy to have watched live in London on June 1, 2008.

The DVD was awesome -- the package contains two DVDs -- the first being the concert, the second being a documentary and interview with the lads themselves.

Although not available locally in Manila [I asked a friend to buy me a copy of the DVD when she was in Hong Kong], I highly suggest that fans of this band do get a copy of the DVD. After all, it is Boyzone! And they're finally back after an eight year break. You can order it from amazon.co.uk via the link above.

I am off to watch it one more time over the weekend. I just can't get enough of it! :)

Other DVD lemmings I have:
Live In Chicago

Westlife Live at Croke Park [2008]

'Take That - For The Record - Official Documentary [Amaray] [2006]

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -