Posted by : Unknown Thursday, January 15, 2009

In book clubs, there is what we call a TBR list.
I assume that TBR is short for "To Be Read".

Therefore, here's my list and will be updated from time to time, quite long so please bear with me.

**note that I don't own some of the books I've mentioned but I'd just like to read them at one point in time :) **

  1. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants bk1-2 -- Ann Brashares [sp?]
  2. Cirque du Freak bk 2 -12 -- Darren Shan
  3. Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath, The Thief Lord -- Cornelia Funke
  4. The Seventh Sacrament -- David Hewson
  5. The Last Templar -- Raymond Khoury
  6. Twilight [re-read], New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn -- Stephenie Meyer
  7. Shopaholic Abroad, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic and Sister, Shopaholic and Baby, Can You Keep a Secret, The Undomestic Goddess, Remember Me -- Sophie Kinsella
  8. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes -- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  9. The Tudors -- Michael Hirst
  10. My Take -- Gary Barlow

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -