Posted by : Unknown Sunday, July 19, 2009


Book #7 for the year!

I finally got to finish reading this after a looong time. Technically, it's the first time I read this [or rather, have someone read the book to me] via audiobook.
There's only a few words to tell the summary of this tale: Human girl falls in love with a vampire. Ugh. That's about it.
It didn't help that the writing was not that great, so I had to make do with an audiobook, with someone reading the book to me because I was so tempted to skip out some parts.
The only part that interested me was the back stories about the Cullens, and how they live & act in particular.
Other than that, nothing really special.

Overall rating: 2/5. I've read better books. But I'm still going to finish reading the series though.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -