Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guys, I am so sorry for not updating my blog for the past few days!

Work has been so hectic [long story] -- friends, I'll tell them to you the next time we chat or meet up. And to cut it short, we are going on LOOOONG Overtime hours for the past 7 weekdays and it is NOT fun, especially with Christmas around the corner.

Books that I should've finished reading a week ago are still unfinished at the moment, gah! And of course, I haven't prepared reviews or uploads for the stuff I've done for the past few days.

Bear with me and hopefully all this work crap should be done by Christmas Eve. So I could FINALLY enjoy my Christmas holiday!

And yahoo.... Bank Holiday on the 28th so no work! More sleep, telly shows & movies to watch, and also books to read!

Until the next update. Here's hoping you guys have a Happy Christmas!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -