Posted by : Ruby Escalona Sunday, January 3, 2010
I think it's better to post one collective post rather than many so below is my update for the New Year Readathon hosted by Bookworming in the 21st Century
Day Three: JANUARY 3, 2010:
- Proved to be a very, very bad reader. I watched Merlin again in the evening! Will do a bit of reading as well but maybe when I go to bed later. Was sick for the afternoon so I did a lot of resting + sleeping before going to work tomorrow. I suck. Lol. I suck on reading under pressure! =p
How did you guys do on this readathon?
Day Two: JANUARY 2, 2010:
- Read Extravagance - Gary Kirst - 8 pages total
- Read Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets - 20 pages total.
- Watched a LOT of tv episodes & also The Young Victoria! lol. I love the holidays! I can't stop watching the telly!
Day One: JANUARY 1, 2010:
- Read a total of 8 pages of Ribblestrop - Andy Mulligan
- That's all I read! lol. I spent most of the time catching up on sleep and hanging out with my family!