Posted by : Unknown Thursday, August 26, 2010

So, do you ever get the feeling that after your long, relaxing getaway, you have to wake up the next morning and have to get back to work? Ugh. Dread. Dread. Dread. Sometimes I just think that without work, no travels, no holidays, no getaways, no MONEY! Eeeeep!



Anyway, I've been out of the cyber world for quite some time again since I've been to Boracay! Wheee. It's my first time in that island paradise in the Philippines and I'm loving it! Will probs post something about it when I have time, which I always seem to lack! Grrr...

Going on overtime for this month for an hour or two everyday is definitely not one of my happiest times. I haven't finished a book for the longest time, haven't stayed up late watching tv shows or movies [although admittedly, I have stayed up late numerous times watching Discovery Travel and Living -- I love that channel], and well, haven't really been living my life except work, work work. *sigh* The things you have to do in life to live, eh?

Anyway, I don't have any adventures lined up until maybe November 2010 [except for some concerts here and there if I'm lucky enough to get tickets], so I'm gonna be a boring old hag and post old material to just ease on the boredom on lag times. Yes, I may be able to finish reading a book by next month [yes, I'm that slow a reader], and hopefully I get my copy of Mockingjay soon!!! Although, as another friend told me, I have to finish Catching Fire first, read the last 4 books of Percy Jackson, and also get the Kane Chronicles, amongst others. Oh my. What a supposed busy life I would lead!

And so, I want to pack my bags again, go out to some place I haven't been before, but for now, I'm just gonna content myself with what I imagine and see through books and shows.

That is all.

I cannot wait for August 30th. It's a HOLIDAY. Woohooo. NO WORK!!!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -