Last week was a haul for me, and this week, looks like I've hauled a few other books too. I also forgot to include in my post last week that I got a couple of awesome necklaces and earrings to add to my accessory collection. Hmm...
So, what new books have I gotten this week?
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. Book # 1 of the Kane Chronicles. I've heard so much hype about it and my close friend swapped me her trade paperback copy because she wants to upgrade to a hardbound copy. Cool, huh?
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan. Book # 3 of the Percy Jackson tales. Yay. I finally can continue what happened to Percy.
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan. Book # 4 of Percy. Just so I'll have some continuation on what happens to Percy
- The 39 Clues: Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Heard lots of good stuff about the 39 clues book series, but I find the books a bit too expensive for my taste. Good thing one of my good friends has a complete set and let me borrow them! Wheee!
- The 39 Clues: One False Note by Gordon Korman
- The 39 Clues: The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis. Probably the shortest hardcover book I've ever seen in my life at 100+ pages, with huge fonts. Seems like it's a novella to me!
- The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave by Jude Watson. Awesome cover!!
- The 39 Clues: The Black Circle by Patrick Carman.
- The 39 Clues: In Too Deep by Jude Watson.
- Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel. HB. From National Bookstore's Book Bazaar -- it was only worth $2.50!! I can't say no to that, given that it was only published this year!
- Unlikely Destinations: The Lonely Planet Story by Tony & Maureen Wheeler. TP. Again, from the NBS Book Bazaar -- bought this for one of my closest friends.
- The Enchantress of Florence by Salman Rushdie. HB. From NBS Book Bazaar. I gasped when I saw this - I had to have it!! And it was only $2.50 too!