Posted by : Unknown Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Potterhead in me squealed when I got a friend of mine, another Potterhead to reserve us tickets to Friday, November 19th's show. Now, I haven't read book 7 yet. *GASPS* In fact, as I write this, I haven't finished reading book 6 yet. *Even louder GASP*

Anyway, as I went to work last Friday, I can't concentrate - granted, there is quite a number of things to do as I was out of office the day before, but I just can't stop thinking about Harry!!! There's a mini countdown going on in my head and when it was time to go home, I immediately bolted out the door!

Met my friend at a local bookstore to get my invites to the Lauren Kate event signing, ate dinner, and off we went to the cinema!

So, thoughts on the movie: AMAZING!!! I never expected it to be this good and all the more, I wanted to finish reading book 6 and go read book 7 now so I could compare and find out if there are any elements that I'm missing out on. My Potterhead friends tried to discuss the movie without providing me too much spoilers on the book [love you guys for that], which made me even curious! My favourite parts - Dobby.... oh Dobby... and Kreacher too... and the story about the three brothers! Only complaint? Gah, I wanted the movie and the story to go on but I just have to wait until July 2011, won't I?? That gives me 8 months to read book 6-7, re-read books 1-7 again, and watch the 7 movies. Oh my gosh, what a long to do list... and on top of that, read some of the TBR mountain pile that I have... jeez! Favourite character in this movie? Hermione, of course! She's so smart! Ooooh Oooh Oooh! And can I add that I love the effects on the movie?? It's brilliant!

So, apologies if you happen to read this blog and find that I'm not making much sense at all! I just wanted to share the happiness and giddy feeling that's still my hangover from Potter!!

So, till the next movie!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -