Posted by : Unknown Sunday, January 23, 2011

I haven't done an In My Mailbox post for forever.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.  It features bought, borrowed, or received books as well as other cool stuff from the mail.

So, for this week/month, I got the following:

BOUGHT:

  • Take One by Take That. Asked my friend's dad to buy this one from Kinokuniya in Dubai since it's sold out at the Book Depository, Play and Amazon.co.uk. Luck was with me because Kino still had this book in stock! Thanks Tito and Yam for getting me this! :) Why did I get it? It's TAKE THAT!!!
  • Take Two by Take That. My Book Depository order just arrived last Jan 21st. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm poring through the pages again and again and again. I <3 this band!
  • Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit. Got this from my favourite used bookstore for only a fraction of the original price. 
I got two more books from my favourite used bookstore but I forgot the titles :( One is about Josephine Bonaparte, and the other is a YA book. 

FOR REVIEW:
Got the following ebooks from NetGalley:
  • Bless this Mouse by Lois Lowry  - I've loved the Giver and when I saw that this galley is available for review, I immediately requested it! 
  • B is for Bufflehead by Steve Hutchcraft - a picture book. Perfect for days in the office where I'm not feeling 100% and as a pick me up. 
  • Ragdolls are the Best by Elaine Landau - I like cats, so this is a cute book to read and review too!
Share what's in your mailbox too! :) 

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -