Posted by : Unknown Monday, January 24, 2011

Another book-related meme that I haven't done in forever. I decided to resurrect this because I realized that some of the books I blogged about on my wishlist have been bought by friends as gifts to me or I found that I bought myself eventually :)

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City. 

I normally only feature one book a week because:

  • I want to limit the number of books I intend to buy in the future
  • It is much easier to update with only one book lemming a week 
  • Easier for my friends to check if I already own the book or not. 
This week, I want to get The Chancer by Shane Lynch. 

Why do I want this book? It's Boyzone related, that's why! And I love me my boybands!! As you can see from a previous on my wishlist post, I wanted to get a Boyzone DVD set.

On another On My Wishlist post, I wanted both Take That books, which I eventually bought after some months.

Who knows, maybe this book would be featured on an In My Mailbox post and on a review on this blog in the next few months, when I finally come around to buying this!


 

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -