Posted by : Unknown Saturday, January 29, 2011

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City.

I normally only feature one book a week because:

I want to limit the number of books I intend to buy in the future

It is much easier to update with only one book lemming a week

Easier for my friends to check if I already own the book or not.

For this week, I chose to put Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate Experiences on my wishlist.

Why? Because it's travel related! =) I love everything travel right now, so this book would be quite a guide for me to follow my dreams and serve as inspiration for things that I may want to do on my next trips, and possibly even where to go.

Only downside? The book is expensive. Oh, and I'm not even 100% sure if it's really worth it given some of the reviews being provided at Amazon. Oh well.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -