Posted by : Unknown Saturday, April 9, 2011

APRIL 9, HOUR 22 of the FFP Readathon | 1 HOUR BEFORE DEWEY READATHON. 

Might as well post an update. So far, I've read 30 pages of Take That - Take One, 5 pages of Shane Lynch's the Chancer, and 5 pages of The 39 Clues # 9 - Storm Warning.


I'm not entirely sure that I could go online at around 9PM Manila time [GMT+8] but I sure hope so! I'm off to watch When In Rome now in Star Movies. It's not everyday that I get to watch movies at home and is a good pick me up. Of course during the commercials, I'll read :) I'll also be off for most of the day tomorrow - I'm going on an out of town trip with my mum! But I'll try my best to make the most of the readathon by reading whenever I can!

Off now, update in a bit! [hopefully]



APRIL 9, HOUR 15 of the FFP Readathon, I've done the following:

- Read a few pages of Take That - Take One and The 39 Clues # 9: Storm Warning.
- Updated the blog - scheduled a review for the 39 Clues # 8: The Emperor's Code


After that, I'll be reading more of Take That - Take One, and 39 Clues # 9. I'm going for lunch now and would be back to update the blog a little bit more. Note to self: I should really take note of the pages I've read within the hour too so I could update the blog more accurately.

Read.Read.Read.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Are you doing two read-a-thons today? Awesome! Keep up the great reading!

  2. Booksnyc says:

    Great job - have fun!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -