Posted by : Unknown Saturday, April 9, 2011

Apologies for the lack of updates recently. Everything in my life has been hectic, even my social life! Ha Ha! This is my only semi-free Saturday - I just got a new puppy today and I'm spending time at home trying to get him settled in and doing other stuff around the house :)

So, I'm joining both the FFP one [running from April 8th, 9PM-April 9th, 9PM Manila time] and the Dewey one [running from 7PM April 9th to 7pm April 10th].

I can't say that I'll be awake for the whole 40+ hours. I've only just started bits and bobs of reading for the FFP readathon last night from 9PM to 11PM then fell asleep and only woke up at 11AM! Ha Ha!

Here's the books that I'm going to read during the two readathons:

1. Take That - Take One. I finally got my copy and read a few pages of it this morning! Here's to me finishing the whole book :)

2. The 39 Clues # 9: Storm Warning by Linda Sue Park. Because I'm lagging behind on the 39 Clues.

3. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. Woohoo. Rick Riordan <3

4. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King. My default book. I always include it on my readathons :)

5. DK Sightseeing Guides: Rome. Because my mom wanted me to read it.

6. Time Out Guides: London. Just because :)

I'll also try to update the blog with scheduled posts and reviews! I've really been lagging behind!

So, off to the readathon. I'm excited!!!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Good luck! I'm doing the 24-Hour Readathon, along with cheerleading and hosting a mini-challenge, and I'm going to try to stay awake the entire 24 hours this time!

  2. Unknown says:

    Thanks Kate :) Post your link to your updates as well so I could cheer you on!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -