Posted by : Unknown Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello hello! I'm finally blogging again! Well, i found a decent wifi in my hostel at the moment and since I have time to kill, might as well spend it blogging.

As my title suggests, i'm currently in cagayan de oro city, a province in the philippines around 1 1/2 hrs away from Manila. It's a great place for white water rafting and also home tothe longest zipline in Asia - 840m. I went overbudget a bit but its ok - the experience wasworth it. What i didnt like though is the loooong travel time from obe place to another. Thankfully with books i managed to pass some of the time (well that and sleeping on the road too - our wake up call to get from one place to another is just really early and craaazy).

I'm currently halfway through Lauren Oliver's "Before I Fall" and since i'm facing quite a wait at the airport later, i bought 2 books at booksale in sm cdo for good measure. Suzanne collins "Gregor and the Overlander" series book 1 and Melissa de la Cruz's "The Au Pairs" - all for 95 pesos or $2 (£1.40). Amazing, isn't it?

Currently on the lookout for Jay Asher'S book "Thirtern Reasons Why" - here's hoping there's stock in Manila bookstores!

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -