Posted by : Unknown Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pardon the lack of updates recently. I find that I am going through a book slump where I always seem to try and pick up a new novel but can't finish it. I don't know, maybe I am just not in the mood lately. Well, even though I have been reading so much more than i ever had during the past 3 1/2 months that I was away I just feel lost, and I don't know what I like.

I do know that I want to leave and travel.. not be at home reading all these piles of books. *Sigh*.

Maybe I am just adjusting back to the life that I used to live. Oh well.

Expect more travel posts in the next few days. I can't seem to concentrate on finishing any books lately. Oh well.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -