Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Lately I've been traveling more, and I love each and every minute of it. I love that I can get a week off from my daily routine and just de-stress, unplug myself from my current lifestyle and well, just be a different person for one. 

Last month, I have just gone from Manila to a holiday in Cambodia. I just know that it will involve me going to the temples of Angkor Wat and I'll be starting and ending the journey in Siem Reap to catch my flight back home, with a day (or two) in the temples, trying to recreate amazing scenes and trying to take photos of this amazing place. 

So, I'm sharing some amazing photos of the sunrise of Angkor Wat. I never really intended to go here on the first day of me arriving in Siem Reap. It just happened. I arrived at around 10PM at the hostel and my roommates convinced me to get up at 430AM and come out with them to see the temple. 

Utterly amazing. This is what it looks like when you wake up so early and see the sun hit the temples. 
Of course, the crowds were such a turn off but then again, you can't have everything. 




- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -