Posted by : Ruby Escalona Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Where else can you find a place that has amazing deals?
This is one of the reasons why i love living in America.

Out of pocket:
$1.87 for hand sanitizers (x4)
$3 for L'Occitane hand cream fans edition

Freebies:
4 fragrance mists from BBW - full size.
3 travel sized lotion/shower gel

How to get it:
Liked L'Occitane and claimed an offer they had for cheap hand cream (L'Occitane is an expensive brand. The mere fact that I could get 3 hand creams for $3 was an excellent steal)

Claimed 2 separate offers last Thursday and Friday for BBW. Free fragrance mist with any purchase as a celebration of the fragrance day. Decided to just buy pocketbac as it was the cheapestthing they had in the store that i would definitely use (I did consider getting the pocketbac holder for $.50 but I don't really use it as much)

Redeemed a coupon for free travel sized signature collection, no purchase necessary. This coupon was mailed to my bf's parents house, and his mum gave it to me cos she knows how much Iove BBW.

Redeemed an offer to get a travel sized lotion from the new Hawaii collection.

Note: my bf claims deals and offers with me so we gave 2 of everything.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -