Posted by : Ruby Escalona Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So, another day of freebies again today :)

A couple of weeks ago, I signed up for a Bath and Body Works offer - you refer a friend's email address and both of you get a free soap from BBW.
Of course, I referred the bf's email address.

So I got Aloha Orchid for myself. At the time we claimed this offer, the bf did not get the email yet. He only got it a few hours after.

Then, when I checked my mail today, I got a few things, most of them I am very happy with.

April 2014 issue of Marie Claire - free 1 year subscription c/o mercury magazines. This is my 4th issue so far.
March 2014 issue of Vogue - free 1 year subscription - points redeened from rewardsurvey.com. This is my 1st issue so far.

Then a couple of weeks ago, me and the bf had signed up to get free magicbands from Walt Disney World. They are offering this to annual passholders. Since we plan to renew our passes every year to WDW (We live 2 1/2 hrs away from Orlando so it us not a biggie to drive there and just spend an entire day there and go back home), we thought this would be an excellent deal.

I love the level of detail the package has. And also that you can customize your magicband. As you can see, my name is printed in the box.. and embossed in the magicband. The boyfriend's name is printed and embossed on his. He just had to pick the colour blue.

So, there you go. Another day of freebies. Out of pocket: $0

Maybe next week I'll post what I borrowed from the library :)

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -