Posted by : Ruby Escalona Tuesday, April 1, 2014


So it's another week of freebies and stuff I got for myself. 
This week, my freebies are: 
- Afar Magazine (1st out of the year) - free subscription from points on RewardSurvey.com
- Vogue April 2014 (2/12) - free one year subscription from points on RewardSurvey.com
- The Economist (2/52) - free half year  subscription from points on RewardSurvey.com
- The Last Little Blue Envelope - borrowed from Jacksonville Library. 

The only thing I bought for myself this week is Tony the Tiger - a souvenir from Jacksonville Zoo, where I went to last Sunday. Nice reminder of the pleasant time I had, and also the lovely tigers at the zoo! 
I love that zoo - all the animals look happy (except for the gorilla - she looked really, really sad) 

That's it for this week! 

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -