Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I was just reading on some of my favourite blogs, trying to catch up with posts that would inspire me to travel, read, or basically experience life more. With a full-time day job that roughly eats up around 14 hours of my free time everyday, and each minute on that full time job is being measured and tracked by this weird sort of Microsoft Excel timer sheet, I am getting more and more frustrated.

Anyway, I realize that even though I may slack off a few minutes off work trying to blog or read up on things, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, the job is just a job to bring food on the table, to pay the bills, to have luxuries in life like buying books and travel.

And so I type this, wondering, what the hell was stopping me from blogging and doing things that I really want to do? Is it work? Nope! Is it being busy? Not really. My time is mine, and I can do whatever I want with it! Hah. Now, I'm not saying that I will quit my job [far from it, really], but I'll just enjoy whatever perks I can have while being chained to the 9-6 stable job. harhar. It's all about working smart, and not hard, because the more you work hard, the more you stress yourself out. And we all know stress kills.

So, my advise to everyone reading? Just do it. Life is too short. The truth of the matter is, you'll never know when you're going to go. Now is the time to be impulsive. Whee.

Actually I am writing this blog for myself, for inspiration. Hopefully it would inspire you guys to.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -