Posted by : Unknown Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's that time of the year again! The second 24-hour readathon would start this Saturday, October 9th, 8pm Manila time and end on October 10th, 8pm Manila time as well.
TIt's a great time to start reading some TBR books, and to finish reading some other books as well!

This is my second year to participate and although I do not read very quickly, it is a fun way of meeting other book bloggers and also join in some of the other mini challenges!

To join and learn more info on the readathon, visit their website: http://24hourreadathon.com

One Response so far.

  1. This is my 3rd readathon and I just can't wait! I'm hosting a challenge again, like I did last April, but I'm also officially cheerleading. Last time I started cheering some people on, mainly through twitter.

    Do you know what you plan on reading? I choose a bunch of graphic novels and a few children books mixed in with my pile. I find if I start with something easy to read I feel a sense of accomplishment, which keeps me motivated.

- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -