Posted by : Unknown Friday, November 12, 2010

My heart literally pounded when I saw this from National Bookstore's Facebook page:


Lauren Kate is coming to Manila! Oh.My.God. I have to get to this event! 

Anyway, from snooping on the facebook site of NBS, I got information on how to secure invites for the event and have your book signed as well. 

To get invites, simply buy a copy of Fallen or Torment from today until the event -- there are papers on the back of the book that would serve as your invite for the event at the Podium on November 27th, 2010, 5pm. 
To get your book signed, well, its a different story -- if there are too many people that go to the event then the names would be raffled off. Lucky people who would get called would get their books signed, after all, Lauren can only sign a certain number of books. 

But oh my god. I am so stooooked! I guess I'll see you at the event then?? :) 




- Copyright © Ruby Loves Adventure - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -